Last week I saw the movie Rachel Getting Married. A few people shared with me beforehand what impact the movie has had on them, and I have to say it had an impact on me as well. Days later I still am unable to put all the thoughts that birthed from seeing that movie, into a piece of writing that makes sense. So until then, or instead of, here are some of the thoughts that occured to me while walking home and that i scribbled down in my journal later that evening.
~ You can't change the past, and even though you can make plans for the future, the universe might put a different spell upon them than that you wished for. ~
~ You did the best you could at that time in your life. It is okay. Rest now. ~
~ Take off from where you are now. Not from where you used to be or could have been. ~
~ Walking home i suddenly noticed the dark clear sky lit up by an uncountable amount of stars. The longer you look, the more you see. ~
~ I only noticed the stars when I walked back home, not the freezing cold that the thermometer showed. All i felt was the freshness of the air on my skin and all i saw was the brightness of the stars. It was enough. ~
~ While i walked, I noticed that something about that story, had lifted a thin layer of darkness that has accumulated on me over the years. I still don't know what that layer held. ~
~ Grow wings. ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment