~Look closer, see the wings~
As I see myself in your eyes I think about the time I first laid eyes on you.
Overwhelmed by the feelings that surfaced, I had to look away.
But your gentle touch brought me back.
As I listened to you voice, the sound of which echoed in my body,
I wondered if to let go is to love more.
To be brave enough to choose love of a different kind.
As I look into the light I see you wings and where they took me.
I can see clearly that life has never been the same again.
Love, my first love, you spread your wings and made me fly.
The photo shown above is part of the Autumn Print Set and for sale in my Etsy store along with several other new items including postcards!
-------
This blogpost is part of my 'just do it' challenge.
No comments
Post a Comment