Nice to see you again. You’ve come around much quicker than I expected, but here you are anyway. Do you feel that time is passing by real quick too? Before you know it I’ve turned 24, a friend will be married, it has been mid summer night and july is knocking on our door.
But I get ahead of time.
I think we got off to a pretty good start, don’t you? I’ve enjoyed this quiet Sunday. i loved browsing through flickr for inspiration and finding many, many new favourites. I also loved all the drawing and painting I did. And how about the fact that it really hit me that I am living my dream? You know, the earning a living by doing what I love thing. It’s been a month already.
And the coffee, o my, I’m not gonna sleep until well into Monday morning I’m afraid. But I loved every drop of it. And the light of candles, the talking with friends, the looking through old photo albums, the smiling and the loving, the listening to beautiful music with breath-taking lyrics…this most be what heaven is like.
I better try and get some sleep now, june. The second day has already started.
Time flies.
With love,
Silvia
p.s. there are two new prints available in my shop!
No comments
Post a Comment