When life takes over sometimes you forget to make other plans. Life can be a persistent lad at times and not allow any dream time during the day. And so after having a hard time to slow down at the beginning of this week and a minor meltdown yesterday I knew something had to change. I had to kick that persistent lad’s ass. Pardon my French.
So inspired by Keri Smith’s Wish jars and Suzi Blu’s Fairy jars, I made a dream jar first thing in the morning. After spicing up the outside I cut out pieces of pretty paper and wrote my dreams on the back. Those are now safely tucked away in the jar, waiting to come true.
It brought much piece of mind to write down my dreams and for a moment not focus on the how and what if and it brought inspiration as well.
***Edited to add*** The Dream Kits sold out today.
I present to you, my dear reader, these pretty sparkly Dream Kits. Each Dream Kit consists of one wooden dream box, decorated with paint and pastels and lined with felt and inspirational dream quotes and lots of sparkles!
The dream box comes with two blank journals, perfect for writing down and deciphering your dreams. The kit also includes 8 cards to write your biggest dreams on and 3 heart shaped cards to write down your hearts deepest desires. Put them all in the box and watch your dreams unfold.
I hope these Dream Kits will help you in the way my dream jar helps me to focus on what I want and to let the Universe (or fairies) take care of the ‘how’.
Dream Big & have a wonderful weekend!
Silvia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment