This is part two of my answers to your questions.
I know it has taken me some time to answer them, but as i said, some of the questions are hard for me to answer right now. I guess there's going to be a part three as I will only answer a few questions now:
Kristen: What is your favorite travel destination?
Gosh, this is a hard one. Well you all know I love Finland and especially Helsinki. So that would be it, if I hadn't visit Africa a few years ago. That certainly is one of my favourite travel destinations as well!
If you could visit anywhere (cost and time not a factor) where would you go and why?
Cuba! I would love to visit the US too. Maybe start in New York and than California and I would love go on a road trip!
Daisies: i would love to know 3 of your favourite books and why they are your favourites :) if you're like me, you don't have a favourite so just pick any three that you love : )
Well, I am like you, I don't have a favourite. But 3 of the books I've loved the most so far are The Time Travellers Wife, Writing Down the Bones and Angela's Ashes
You can read part one here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment