Two years ago, almost to the day, something changed. I finally got an answer to loads of questions I had before. I felt relieved and happy and knew that everything was going to change and it did.
But not in the way I expected. Everything changed for the better though and I got much stronger as a result. I feel more alive now than ever before and I feel more at ease with myself. I love all the things I learned and therefor i also love all the mistakes I made.
But no matter what we've all been through or how strong we are, we all have those days. I've been having a few of them even, these last couple of weeks, but it is okay.
....I just noticed that I mentioned the word 'but' three times already. Answers.com says but means 'Contrary to expectation' ...just like life is sometimes. BUT that doesn't mean that it isn't freakin' beautiful even when we experience those days from time to time.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to have a pity party. Don't expect to much of me today, i just need this pity party to refuel.
What do you need today?
No comments
Post a Comment