Moo!

/ 16 October 2007

After a long weekend spent with family I was glad to get home yesterday. It seems that with time, not effort, this house is starting to feel more like home. Funny how this all seems to get together now I decided to leave...I wonder if we ever stop asking ourselves questions, even when we thought we've found the answer. But for now I'm letting all the questions be.

This morning, sparked by my previous post and your comments (they mean so much to me, thank you!) I was inspired to set up yet another website (I have one under construction already). I'm so excited and I feel like I'm finally on the right track.

Finding the Moo Cards I ordered on my door mat this afternoon, sparked an even greater sense of happiness. It's no longer just a feeling, it's printed. In black on white and in the colour of autumn leaves.

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.