As I walked into the school building yesterday a little girl pointed at me from across the hall and yelled 'there she is' to her teacher, followed by my name and a giggle. When I got to her classroom she came running toward me, gave me a big hug and looked at me with her gorgeous big brown sparkly eyes. I felt like I could take on the world.
And when I come home tonight, in a clean warm house, i'll light some candles and incense. I'll slip into something comfortable, read through the mail which hopefully will bring me something fun and divine today. Then I get myself a glass of wine and read up on blogs too. I'll spend the evening as I wish. Probably watching a good movie or reading a book. Maybe I'll even work on my postcards for the swap or on a zine I'm creating. All I know that an evening like tonight makes me feel that I can do anything I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment