Sunday Scribblings - Hi, my name is...

/ 20 September 2007

Hello, my name is Silvia and I just wanted to let you know that I'm thankful for all those sweet and warm comments you left on my previous post. Also, I want to tell you that I am feeling a bit silent today. Words still flow through my veins, but they don't seem to be able to reach my heart. It is busy healing I think.

So why don't you go over here and send some love to her. I know for sure that it will make her day a bit brighter.

edited to add: The postcard swap is now closed. I'm sending out the address lists today. If you want to join in the fun another time, leave a comment & your email address below. The moment I'm hosting another swap, I will notify you by email!

Hello, my name is Sunday Scribblings

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.