Let's play

/ 14 September 2007

I've had so much fun participating in the postcard swap Susannah organised, that I want to play some more. You all know that I love autumn, and I think this season will be even more fun when it is warmed by the arrival of a postcard from somewhere on this planet.

I think autumn would also be a nice theme for this swap. Collage what autumn means to you on the postcard, write down the recipe of your favourite autumn dish, or maybe an autumn poem, lyrics or quote. Whatever it is that you want to share with the other participants, make sure you have fun in the process!

If you want to join the swap and keep the creative juices flowing just leave a comment with your name and email address. I will contact you soon for more information!

I can so see myself sitting at my desk (or maybe on the floor) with all sorts of materials spread out before me, creating and drinking a cup of tea while rain drops tip tap on my windows.

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.