Birthday

/ 18 June 2007

Today's my birthday. Today I turn 23. This past weekend I celebrated this at home with my parents and oma. With cake, 23 candles, 23 white roses, laughter and evening walks around town with my dad.

I have so much to tell you, to share, to ask and to answer that I cannot find words to describe the effect this weekend had on me. I can, however, tell you about my 6th birthday. I remember getting an icecream with my mom, walking around town and thinking I could not believe that I turned 6 already! I remember my teens and feeling that my age did not reflect how i felt inside at all.

Today my age feels comfortable. It fits and i am ready to make many wild, whimsical and loving memories on the road to 24!

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.