After rain comes... (updated)

/ 22 June 2007

...sunshine.

After writing yesterday's post and reading your sweet messages, the tears dried. I took myself out on the rainy streets. The sound of raindrops tapping on my red and white polka dot umbrella always fills me with warmth and happiness.

I spent the evening watching movies. Oceans 11...12...the bourne identity. They all have something in common that makes me swoon. hee hee.

And now, after a good night sleep, I start this morning with a cup of hot coffee and a day ahead of me without any plans. So I'm thinking I'm going to fill it with sprakles, as that is just the affect raindrops and sunbeams create.

~*~

Things that have brought me sparkles over the past few days

* A package that I received from Angela Marie, filled with warm words, the cuttest notebooks ever and beautiful earrings. Thanks again!!

* A sparkly email conversation with Denise, which already resulted in a fabulous boost of inspiration!

* Going to Paris, Berlin, Napels, Las Vegas, Amsterdam and many other cities through the wonder of film

* Painting colorful pieces on my livingroom floor

* ...more to come!

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.