butterfly

/ 30 May 2007

Last night, as I tried to get to sleep, I looked out of my bedroom window. I haven´t put up curtains there, I like to watch the stars and the clouds pass by. The day was ending, yet the sky was still a dark blue color with a twinkle here and there. Then, with the blink of an eye something landed on my window. Something small...a butterfly.

Just an ordinary daytime butterfly. It just sat there and amazed me for a minute or two. Then it took off into the dark blue sky, and left me wondering what its presents in my life for that short moment meant.

°°°

This morning started with a scare as my grandma had fallen during the night and my dad found her on the floor. She was alright though, just cold. Not a broken bone.

The blood test came back this afternoon and showed an inflamation somewhere in her body. The doctor gave her some strong medication and said that she should be as good as new within a few days. Let's hope so!

Thanks you all for your well wishes and prayers. She's not there yet, but on her way :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.