I feel my boots trying to leave the ground, I feel my heart pumping hard.
I want to think again of dangerous and noble things.
I want to be light and frolicsome.
I want to be improbable beautiful and afraid of nothing, as though I had wings.
-Mary Oliver
Sometimes I think of myself as a nocturnal being. Human, but animal~like in the hunt for food. As soon as darkness falls and the shimmering light of candles fills up the room, my brains starts to spin. Often in a good way, searching for food for thought.
My fingers start to type word after word. I see the beauty in them. I feel the need to express and tomorrow, yes tomorrow everything will be different.
It will.
Susannah wrote a comment the other day that proved to be food for thought: “…if you think about it, there only ever is today.”
I’ve made my choice. And I will do so every day. Then everything will be different and all will be the same.
No comments
Post a Comment