This weekend I finally got to visit my parents & grandma, it was nice to see them again after two months. I laughed a lot this weekend and my grandma did too. She told me stories about 'Sophie' and we also watched the Carnaval Parade pass by her house.
I had a great weekend and need to digest all the things that were said and done a bit, before I will be able to share it here. So I will tell more stories later this week. For now I'm going to wrap a warm blanket around me and watch some good-bad TV.
Being around family is nice, but being back in my own home, surrounded by my own things, is nice too.
You can find some info on Dutch Carnaval here, I don't think the info is entirely accurate, but you'll get the basic idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment