Here I am, posting from my parents computer. My own computer crashed, or at least the battery did. So no computer, no connection to the internet.
No writing, no blog reading, no e-mail checking, no paying bills over the internet, no checking time tables for the train, no searching for recipes online, no nothing in that order. But I'm happy with the 'free' time it gives me.
Writing with pen on paper, reading more books, watching a good movie, talking to friends over the phone etc. I wonder if this disconnection to the digital world is a sign of some sort...
I won't be able to read your blogs as much as i did, but i'll try to when i check my mail on the libarary computer. Which, by the way, has something to it as well. It brings back memories from the days I spend abroad. More on that later this week.
Take care all of you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment