![]() |
| Copenhagen, Denmark October 2013 |
Writing a blog post every day is quite an experience. I can feel a habit forming. Even though I don’t have something to say or share every day. Or at least that’s how I feel.
It makes me wonder what I do want to share. What kind of stories do I want to tell. How do I want to tell them. What is my voice like on this blog?
Everyday stories are still my favourite ones. Telling the tale of the ordinary things that make up most of our days. And day dreaming about tales that stand out from the crowd. Ones that are just a little bit different, better or worse.
All these stories woven together. Piece by piece, star by star. That’s what this blog is about. My voice, my words the thread that holds the pieces together, space between the stars.

No comments
Post a Comment