![]() |
| Photography by Choate house, view more photo's in this series here. |
WHAT DOES EVERYDAY LIFE MEAN TO YOU?
I want everyday to be super dreamy and magical but when it comes down to it I suppose everyday life is about understanding that the daily grind is what makes the big picture. How you live today is how you live your life. So for me that means eating well, laughing a lot, and working hard to build a meaningful career and happy family.
CAN YOU SHARE A DAILY RITUAL WITH US?
I am totally a creature of habit! Every morning I wake up at the same time, put on my favorite Spotify radio station (something mellow) and cook sweet potato hash browns and eggs while my husband gets the tea together. We chill out for about an hour and eat breakfast, sip on tea, and read our favorite blogs. Afterwards we'll go on a long walk before getting ready for the day.
HOW DO YOU BREAK THE PATTERN OF DAILY LIFE, EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE?
My favorite way to break the pattern of daily life is to go on a long vacation. An adventure with my man to the Himalayas or train hopping through eastern Europe is always good for gaining some new world perspective and it always gets me rethinking the way we move through life.
---
Kathleen Shannon is the cofounder and creative director of Braid Creative & Consulting. She runs Braid together with her sister, Tara. The company blog is filled with advise, goodies and e-courses on branding and visioning for creative entrepreneurs. A few months ago I discovered Kathleen's personal blog, AndKathleen. It has become one of my daily reads. Her view on life and creative spark inspires me every single time. Needless to say, I highly recommend you hop on over to her blog. ( :



that hair! beautiful.
ReplyDelete