Elke dag project || week one

/ 13 September 2013

1/365

1/365

2/365

3/365

3/365

4/365

5/365

5/365

6/365

6/365

7/365

7/365

 

Sunday September 1 - Saturday September 7 2013

The first week and many more to come, hopefully.

On September 1st I started a photography project, inspired by Astrid Hagen Mykletun and many others. Each day I will take one or more photographs and upload them to Flickr. As a description I will add what we did that day and what we ate. I'm starting this as a 365 project, although I hope that this project will run much longer than that. Wouldn't it be cool to have a visual diary of years and years to go through when one is old and grey?! So many wonderful things happen every day, things that we tend to forget so easily. I would love for this to become a constant reminder of the good, and not so good, things of everyday life. Of living.

p.s. As I type this Flickr is down for maintenance. When it is up again I will add the descriptions of each day. All photo's are taken with my Nokia E6 camera phone or a Fuji x100.

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.