Let's have some fun

/ 2 May 2013

7620592954_c4f8410531_b (1)

I stumbled upon this meme a few weeks ago. It triggered me into thinking about blogging days gone by (or are they?). When I look around in the blogosphere I see less and less play. I miss it, like I missed being a curator of my own little museum. So in honour of play, here are my answers to this meme and I encourage you to join me. Here goes. 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-list via Sandra.

10 things I like

  1. disco dip

  2. coffee + cheesecake

  3. Twin Peaks

  4. photo walks in the city

  5. day dreaming

  6. baking sweet goods

  7. writing

  8. dinner on the balcony

  9. discovering new places

  10. biking


9 things I like less

  1. ice on the roads

  2. head aches

  3. people who don't value other people's time + work

  4. being grumpy

  5. wet socks

  6. frizzy hear

  7. brussel sprouts

  8. mopping the floor

  9. naysayers


8 blogs I read

  1. Sandra Juto

  2. Nio till fem

  3. Bleubird

  4. Dosfamily

  5. Finelandia

  6. Love Taza

  7. Ungtblod

  8. Hei Astrid


7 things I want to do in the future

  1. go to New York

  2. visit Paris

  3. create a photography series

  4. bake a layered cake

  5. buy new shoes

  6. write short stories

  7. build a tree house


6 things I'm afraid of

  1. roller coasters

  2. horror movies

  3. loosing a nail

  4. ghosts

  5. poking in eyes

  6. of not being able to think of a 6th thing that I'm afraid of...


5 places I like to be

  1. Suomenlinna, Helsinki, Finland: buying lots of strawberries + other good snacks and drinks. Travelling to the iland by boath, wind in my hair. Finding a perfect spot overlooking the see. Settling down, picnicking. *le sigh*

  2. Negenstraatjes, Amsterdam: wandering around the nine street district. Browsing the shops, buying good food + fabulous chocolate.

  3. South Africa: it has been almost ten years. Would love to visit my family there once again + road trip around the country. Visiting all those wonderful places in the hot (for us Dutch people) Winter's sun.

  4. France. I saw a documentary on perfume making this weekend. Of course parts of the documentary were shot in France. I want to stroll through fields of lavender + drink wine and eat cheese.

  5. Berlin. It has been a year. I miss it. All of it.


5 words that described me

  1. Nostalgic

  2. Light hearted

  3. Gentle

  4. Adventurous

  5. Traveller


3 things that I'm looking forward to

  1. visiting New York later this year

  2. BBQ on the balcony

  3. Summer festivals in Amsterdam


2 good movies

  1. Mulholland Drive

  2. Haute Cuisine


1 great song

  1. Dissolve me -Alt-J


 

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.