untitled, by missfaeriedust
untitled, by missfaeriedust
untitled, by stefanyalves
untitled, by isabelle bertolini
Ghetto, by Marion L'inventaireuseRemember those early blogging + Flickr days? Sharing mosaics of your favorite flickr photo's. I always loved putting those posts together. Like being a curator of your very own museum.
Lately I've noticed that I hardly ever look at other people's flickr photo's anymore. I also stopped using pinterest (which I always loved). It dawned on me that I was following so many people, it just became a little too much. So I spring cleaned my pinterest + flickr account. It feels good to follow less people, I see more. And I know in time the list of people will grow again. There are just so many inspiring people out there. Which is, by the way, not a complaint. Just an observation.
I miss being a curator of my own little museum. So I thought I'd start sharing a bit of my favorite things, pictures, finds, books etc. here again. Let see how it goes.
No comments
Post a Comment