
pictures taken at Reluct's studio + posted on instagram a couple of weeks ago
Today
- Perhaps you've already seen the announcement on Twitter or Facebook but this week INDEPENDENTINDIE, the company I co-founded, was launched. So exciting, but still so much to do. But I love it.
- I really, really want to go home -right now- and sit on the couch with a blanket + lots of pillows and watch a funny movie. It won't happen -right now- as I'm meeting friends for coffee + cupcakes later this afternoon (yay!), but it will sure happen tonight.
- I also really want my own office. Have been thinking about it for a while now, where I would like the office to be located + how I would decorate it.
- Speaking of things I want. I also really want some new shoes + clothes. I think I need to pay a visit to Pinterest to gather some shopping inspiration.
- I just started watching Weeds. Well, I've seen the last season, just catching up now and I love it. Why haven't I watched this before?
- I miss taking 'real' photographs. I think I need to 'steel' Joost's camera this weekend and go for a photo walk.
Happy Easter!
No comments
Post a Comment