The next few days I will be getting ready to move my stuff to our apartment. I've been here for months, most of my stuff (think books + furniture) hasn't. It will be slightly odd to return to my old apartment & going through my stuff. I'm sure it will bring up lots of memories and dust. Which most likely will result in me writing more stories and taking heaps of allergy medication. Good stuff (the first, not so much the later).
Another interesting fact: I will be without internet for days...Well, except for the connection on my phone. So I've stocked up interesting articles and books to read during the packing breaks. Have you read any interesting articles or good books lately? I would love to know which. Happy weekend!
p.s. Follow me on bloglovin' now that Google Reader will sadly be a thing of the past come July 1st.
No comments
Post a Comment