


What a difference a change can make. With this fresh start I feel like blogging all day. So many things to show you. So many things to document. I'm loving it. This change also triggered a need for a clean slate on Flickr. So I set all my photo's to private and am starting all over again. I can highly recommend doing this, such a nice feeling to start afresh.
Last night we had visitors. My mom + her boyfriend. It was fun! They also brought some of my kitchen stuff (most of what I own is still in my old apartment, which is my parent's. Until they sell the house, my stuff will remain there). I missed it! So nice to unpack, it feels like Christmas.
I'm looking forward to more picture taking today + going through my photo archives. I was thinking of sharing some pictures + stories from the travels I made last year. I never got around to it and it would be a nice way to relive it. So perhaps next up pictures of Berlin, Antwerp & Helsinki.
No comments
Post a Comment