EVERYDAY LIFE INTERVIEW / SANDRA JUTO

/ 17 August 2011


What does everyday life mean to you?

Everyday life to me means work, but I don't have much of a border between work and sparetime, they are both mixed up together. You could say my everyday life varies largely from day to day.

Can you share a daily ritual with us?

I eat 2 fried eggs every morning & go out for coffee.

How do you break the pattern of everyday life, once in a while? 

I break it every day because I'm not good at patterns, except for the
fried eggs and coffee part.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandra Juto is a a freelance illustrator, graphic designer and artist based in Berlin. She blogs about her daily life & photographs it as well.

For more information, visit her professional website.

p.s. Did you know she crochets the most wonderful things? All new Wrist Worms are available in her store now!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyday life interviews is a new weekly series on the blog, portraying everyday life from around the globe. Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments

  1. I've been following her for a while now, such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her blog! I love her wrist worms and I am going to make my own for the fall :)

    ReplyDelete

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.