Lately I've been a bit quiet here, other things are keeping me busy right now. As you might know, I've decided not too long ago, to move back to Holland. Back then I didn't know the right time yet. When I came here I planned to stay indefinitely, and even though I longed back to Holland very much, you don't put such an definite plan aside easily. I thought I would know when the time was right for me to leave, once it arrived.
And the time came, but for very different reasons. I'm leaving Finland soon because of family related matters. I have to go back to take care of certain things and certain people. One of them is my grandmother. Her condition has gotten worse over the past several months, and this weekend she got admitted to the hospital. We don't know yet what is going on, but still i would like to ask you all to send some love and prayers her way.
Frankly, I can use some too, because moving back alone costs a lot of planning and energy (and paperwork!) and once i'm back I have to find a new job and try and get adjusted to dutch life again and the idea that this 'Finland dream' might be really over. Apart from the problems with my family, this alone is a lot, and lately i've been feeling that my plate is getting a bit too full. So, yes, I'm asking you to send me some love and prayers as well, because right now that is all i can do; Ask for a little bit of help.
Thank you.
No comments
Post a Comment