Just do it.

/ 12 October 2008

Words don't flow out of my mind and on to paper or my blog as they used to do. All that has transpired during the past six months has left me grateful for where i am now, but lost for words. The arrival of the package from Holland filled with my books on 'writing', a couple of days ago, has me longing to string words together again. If only I could find a way to start.

I know...there is only one way.
Just do it.

So to get started I challenge myself to write a blogpost every day for a week, starting tomorrow. I would love to get back into the 'game', as I love keeping track of my thoughts and everyday life and reading back on them months, even years later. What may seem little today, might be just the thing that puts a smile on your face in twenty years. Nothing is ordinary.

Please join me on this challenge if you like. Leave a comment with the link to your post, i would love to read your stories.

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.