A year ago I hosted my first postcard swap with the theme 'autumn'. Some of my favourite postcards that i received even travelled with me to Finland and are now hanging on my bedroom wall, amongst other postcards and photo's and hopefully soon also amongst new, dreamy postcards.
...yes. I'm hosting another postcard swap. And even though I love Autumn I thought that this year I'd go with a different theme: 'dreaming'. I chose this theme because i'm creating new dreams at the moment and strangely enough, I find this hard to do. Also, the theme leaves a lot of room for your own interpretation.
Still, here are some ideas; A dreamy photo, a quote about dreams, a shot story about your dreams, an illustration, a collage of your dreams, etc. But don't be afraid to get messy, explore new creative paths and dream the wildest things. Anything will do, all is beautiful. There are only a few rules to play by, the rest is up to you.
How to participate:
1) Send me an email (sophiedreams[a]gmail.com) with your name, email address and post address.
2) The closing date of the swap is 19 September 2008, I will send out the address list on the 20th. Wait for it to arrive in your inbox. I will try and make groups of max. 6 people. Which means that you will make & receive a max. of 5 postcards.
3) Now the fun begins! Start creating your postcards! Go wild, get messy and most importantly enjoy the process!
4) Send out your postcards by 30 September 2008.
5) Get ready to receive some yummy mail!
An overview:
the theme is 'dreaming'
postcards most be handmade
sign up by email (remember, you will have to create and send out a max. of 5 postcards)
closing date of the swap is 19 September 2008
you will receive the address list on 20 September 2008
send out your postcards by 30 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment