day 1-3

/ 15 August 2007

I'm writing this post in Mbar on a keyboard which has extra letters (ä,ö,å) and to make it easier, most f the letters are missing. I guess many people came before me to connect to the world.

I arrived on monday in a humid and hot Helsinki. At first I was completely weired out as everything looked the same, felt the same, yet i felt more like a tourist than ever before. Maybe it had something to do with not staying in the hostel that I've stayed in the previous years. I 'live' in a completely new neighbourhood to me, but I'm slowly adjusting.

Yesterday I met emma, sia and floris. we all went to kiasma and has a great time. I'll write more about that later.

Now, after a morning of wandering the city, I'm looking forward to buying some postcards, maybe a book, and go to suomenlinna and enjoy the sun!

(It's weird not knowing what's going on in your lives, what's up?)

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.