Remember what I wrote last week? I started to explore Europe through the guide and your references. And guess what...I'm hooked.
I never realized this before like I do now, but living within the European borders also means I can live, study and work anywhere within the EU without to much fuss. My heart has opened up. I have so many fun choices to make, many options to explore...
The picture above shows me, multi tasking. Reading through the guidebook. Journaling. Researching living and working in the EU. Listening to music. Breathing deeper with every sip of rooibos tea.
I would love to hear about your European adventures: where do you live in the EU? Have you ever moved within its borders? Does it rain a lot where you live? (This would be a pro for me, i love rain.) ...or any other information that might be helpful!
Find more Self Portraits here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment