A few days ago my mother left for a 10 day vacation on the other side of the planet. Leaving my father and me some quality daddy-daughter time to spend.
So later today I will travel back to my home town, ready to make some loving memories. Tonight I'll make dinner and we will probably watch some movies about the second world war. A part of history that intrigues us both.
Tomorrow we plan to go to Utrecht, the city where he was born and raised and where my parents met. The plan is to walk around, talking about days passed by and enjoy a nice lunch in one of the cute café's that you can find in his old neighbourhood.
I cannot wait to get home. I have a good relationship with my father. We share the same interests and always enjoy each others company. Even though a lot has happened over the years, he has always been the one who makes me feel loved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment