This past week things have been a bit weird at work and with a freelance job. I haven't been feeling to energized. Also, I found that I doubted myself because of what's been going on.
So this morning, before work I went to a bookstore with permission (from moi) to buy a fabulous book. I ended up buying 'Succulent Wild Woman' by Sark. The lady at the info desk told me it was €19.95...but when I got to the cash register the book scanned €8.95. Nice sparkle!
The next sparkle was brought to me on the bus. As it stopped for a red light a lady with a carrier cycle stopped next to it. She had four of the cuttest little kittens with her. I think they enjoyed the ride through town!
Now I sitting here, wrapped in a soft blanket, drinking hot coffee and reading Sark's book. I wonder how this book will affect me. Have any of you read it?
No comments
Post a Comment