Inspiration is this week´s prompt for Sunday Scribblings. Now, this post isn´t my entry for Sunday Scribblings, but the prompt got me thinking about my writing on this blog. I´ve noticed that since I started my new job, about two months ago, I´ve written less and less here. As writing is my passion it got me thinking about how I managed my time.
Working with the children has become my passion too. This past week I´ve had to manage the kids on my own or with the help of a flexworker, as my collegue was at home dealing with the flu. I got to lead the group as I see fit and it was wonderful. These past days have been so rewarding. All the smiles, the giggles, the hugs...It´s overwhelming.
I´ve also started a gratitude/inspirational journal. Only to be filled with positive thoughts, quotes and pictures. It works wonders. For my self esteem, my health, my finances, my mood, and it's so much fun to write down what it is that you are grateful for!
This week, as I felt the need for writing coming back, I picked up my writing for the online magazine Le Cool and designed a cover for an upcoming issue. And I'm excited to write about the prompt 'inspiration' because over the past year, I've learned so much in that department. I will share my thoughts on this with you tomorrow, for now I will leave you with this:
Sometimes you can be so inspired that ideas flow through your mind like a flock of fish through the water. This can be overwhelming and leave you with the feeling that you're not managing your time at all. But as long as you spend your time following your passion, your bliss, you never waste your time because you're living it.
No comments
Post a Comment