in·tu·i·tion
~ The act or faculty of knowing or sensing without the use of rational processes; immediate cognition.
I have always followed my heart, my intuition, even when I was to young to realize that it was my intuition telling me what felt good or not. As children we all follow our heart's desire. Allong the way we get hurt, we learn lessons, and other people try to influence our thought patterns. Slowly we can become deaf to the voices of our hearth. This has happened to me and I'm sure to a lot of you out there.
Last week, however, I realized that I might hear the voice of my heart more than ever, but that I didn't listen to it in the way I should. I started to buy books. Books that have been on my wish list for a long time. Books that I didn't bought because I have a stack of books on my book shelves that I 'need to read'. Following my heart in the book buying, resulted in me reading as I did when I was a little girl. Hour after hour, day after day. It opened my eyes, and most importantly my heart.
As you can see, I've changed the design of this blog. More changes are on its way, as I make more changes in my life. I no longer want to start my own business, I no longer want to be more creative and I no longer want to write more.
I am starting my own business
I am more creative
I am writing more
It is scary, but a good kind of scary. I know for sure that I will have doubts along the way, things might not go as planned, but at least I am trying. I am dreaming and not only that: I live my dream. For me that is the most important aspect of this new journey. I'll do whatever it takes to continue to live like this. I'll fly without wings if I have to.
As I dance with this new adventure in my mind and in my heart, I wish for all of you to follow your heart too. If nothing else, you'll live, dance and dream.
No comments
Post a Comment