Passionate

/ 7 January 2007

As I picked out some clothes to wear this morning, i felt i could use a bright color on me. I ended up wearing a red outfit.

I drank my coffee out of a red mug.

I wrote in my journal with a red pen.

I eat some rice with beans out of a red bowl.

This day of red~ness worked for me. I associate the color red with joy, passion, love and living this color as i did today made me feel the same way. It gave me a sense of freedom, something I've longed for.

I realized that nothing or no one is in my way. It is all okay.  I can do anything I want. I can live my life the way I see fit. I can just be me.

This didn't all dawned on me just because i chose to wear a particular color today. These are thoughts that have been going trough my mind for some time now. But slowly I give in to them. And the red~ness guided me on this new found path.

I've started to live it.

Feel it.

Be it. 

 

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.