Opening up

/ 18 December 2006

I truly believe that a dream can come true if you let go. Letting go, in my opinion, is opening your heart. Just open it, and whatever it is hat you need, will find its way in.

Today I got a call from an organisation where I would like to work. The lady on the phone was enthousiastic and she said that she would try to find a job for me within the organisation. She ended the phonecall with the words 'you will be called back'... I've been dying to hear those words for a long time, now they have been set.

To tell the truth, I have no idea what I let go, when I openend up my heart. But I know I did, because the path I'm starting to walk on, is the right one for me now. And I'll keep on walking it until a crossroad appears.

*edit* I got another call, this time for an actual job interview. I'm so excited!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.